
I thought I would share with everyone what Lexys room usually looks like. The day before someone is going to visit, Lexy "cleans" her room.
Well she picks up the clean clothes off the floor and puts them in the dirty laundry. I swear I wash clothes 2 or 3 times before she even wears it. This is really how her room is! Don't you like the way the dresser looks like it's barfing? Sometimes the drawers are even on the floor. Its a good thing we love her so much!
1 comment:
thank you! thank you! thank you! this made my day. I love that Lexy is just like you were with your clothes! I would have a room just like that if i was not married with children, deep down I am a MESSY, Poor Lex it is in the blood! I should post a pic of my desk!
Post a Comment