Mom of 2 are beautiful girls, Lexy is a kind and loving teenager, that doesn't do her homework, Riley is the toddler that gets into everything, and has an obession with shoes.
Me, well besides being a full time Mom, I work part time as a barista, because, my artistic skills don't pay the bills...at least yet anyways. (My sister and I are working on that, we have designed a line of scrapbook paper and are working on a second one right now.) To check out our paper go to: www.krisandkatydesign.com
My life is wonderful and healthy and I praise God for everything.
Ok, this isn't my dog, but I'm sure he made you smile and say "ahhhhhh isn't that cute". He is on my favorite website. cuteoverload.com check it out, it's sure to make your day brighter.
very cute... on AFV last night they showed a pug and then said "here is something that is soooo ugly it is cute!" we all laughed at our house and thought of you guys!
1 comment:
very cute... on AFV last night they showed a pug and then said "here is something that is soooo ugly it is cute!" we all laughed at our house and thought of you guys!
Post a Comment