Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sorry No picture today!

Wow, summer has been crazy. We have been doing tons of running around, working on the house, and playing in this awesome weather.

The big house project is the remodel of the ugly, crappy lay out, main bathroom. We ripped everything out, drywall, shower, toilet, yeah everything, even the sub floor had to be replaced. (mold...ugh..gag..) But it is almost all done, I got beautiful glass mosaic tiles for the window area and the nook that will hold all the soaps. I am hoping for a spa like feel when you walk into my bathroom. I will have to post pictures when the work is done, and if I can find the before pictures I'll add those too.

My sister Kris and I have been working on our own business for the last few months. (an idea we have talked about for over a year) We are designing special lines of scrapbook papers. Our first line is the Zoo paper, a kit of 8 papers and a sheet of stickers. They will be available at Zoo Stores across the U.S.

When our web site is updated I will post it on my blog, and you can check it all out from there. Or next time you go to the Zoo go to the gift shop and check it out.


I hope you enjoy my blog, I would love to hear from everyone that visits, just leave me a little comment. Peace, love, and Joy-K.T.

4 comments:

alan said...

Cannot wait to se what this is all about.
With you two working on the project it is bound to be special.
Shall keep my eyeballs peeled
( is that the right thing to say ? )
Love
Alan

Katy said...

thank you all that emailed me about my blog, and Alan for leaving a post, I had no idea how many people looked at our blog.
-Katy

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know I remembered what you looked like as a kid until I saw Riley's picture! Like a mini Katy. Both your girls are just beautiful!

I hope we get to see the bathroom next time we're up!

-Sheila

Cindy said...

I miss your posts, please come to my house and use my computer if you need to! I am thankful you are back on the island, I love seeing you and your girls more often.