Sunday, August 26, 2007

laughs and more laughs

Ryan Stiles and Me
My girlfriend Kari performs at the Up Front Theater in Bellingham, they do improv, and make you laugh 'til it hurts. Anyways, I went to a show and Ryan Stiles was there, (this is his theater) I got to meet him and go out afterwards with him & all the funny performers. So being the huge dork I am, I made him pose with me and I had to use my cell phone camera (lame) but I got the shot, a fuzzy shot.
You may have seen him on Who's Line is it Anyways, Drew Carey Show, etc..?

3 comments:

Kris & Katy said...

I AM SOOO JEALOUS! I was the one who intriduced you to the brilliance of Ryan Stiles nearly 15 years ago. All those videotapes of Whose Line in England- we also love Colin and Tony- but Ryan was ALWAYS our favorite.

Squeaka- squeaka forever! Kris

Kris & Katy said...

Umm... I hit the letter i instead or o in intrOduced- that kills me. I am a spelling nerd.

Kris & Katy said...

Wait- I'm not done. t's Ryan for heaven's sake! To find that Ryan is barely an hour away from our humble home and that there will be times to actually watch him in person absolutely tickles me! Seeing him this summer on his own stage was a riot- his rant on Bellis Fair and old ladies at Target selling ipods was hysterical. What an absolute joy to see the look of disgust on his face when he thought he might have to improvise some singing- but the delightful smirk that came across as he figured out he could impersonate Gordon Lightfoot and "sang" pure mumbling gibberish was the best. Oh- thank heaven for Ryan and his wonderful talent.