Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm A Slacker...
Two months without posting... bad bad bad.
I lost my camera, first I thought maybe Lexy took it to Mexico, then wondered if Jimmy borrowed it for his not so great Disney trip, (lots of $$$ and David was scared $#!t-less and didn't get, feel, or see the magic that is Disney) but no, still no camera. Then my brother in law Brian called asking me if I was missing anything important... well it turns out that Easter Sunday we all gathered at my parents for Brunch and the super fun egg hunt and somehow my camera ended up in their egg hunting clothes* bag, which they just now unpacked. (note* when egg hunting at the Bennett's you need spare clothes, due to the pushing and shoving to find the most eggs, or finding the $20 egg of brag)

Whats happening at our neck of the wood?... Jimmy my ogar brother and roommate has found a great girl, shes a keeper. David (Jimmy's boy) was on the school Chess Club and beat every kid he played. Way to go David!!!! I played him once and lost, still feel pretty stupid about that, don't think I'll play him again anytime soon.
Riley is still potty training, and has found a new love to sing, she enjoys sing on the top of her lungs so we can all hear. (even our neighbors can hear) pretty funny.
Lexy got to go to Mexico with her grand parents, she came back pretty tan, (no burns thank goodness) She needs to put her head in the books at school and stay out of trouble, but that's hard when you are 15.
And Sophie, well Sophie has moved out, she is now living Chris, he pays more attention to her, grooms her regularly etc... She was getting depressed at our house, just laying around sleeping , trying to hide from Riley, because Riley shows her love through squeezing her like a boa constrictor.
The girls go to Chris's about every other weekend and say that Sophie looks the happiest shes looked in a long time. Chris brings her over from time to time when he visits the Island.
I'll do my best to keep my blog updated at least every month.

No comments: