Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hair Cut
well just the bangs

Riley has thick blond hair (she gets that from her Dad, because my hair is thin and very bleached) Anyways she has never had it cut, first off it's dangerous to put sharp objects that close to a squirming toddler, and second I love to put braids and ponytails in her hair. With that said, it is a huge task each day to wrestle her down, brush out all the "rats nest" (that's what my mom calls tangles) and try to get the part straight and the ponytails even. Because she looks ridiculous with her hair down, it's too big for her little body.

So Chris and I have been talking to about cutting her hair, giving her a cute little pixie bob, Lexy hates the idea and thinks Riley will look dumb. Only because Lexy had the cutest little bob when she was growing up and looks back at pictures and thinks her hair was awful, oh no it was CUTE!

Well still no hair cut for Riley, just the super trim of the bangs. I'm not sure if or when the hair cut will happen.

No comments: