Mommies little helper
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Riley loves to be close to me at all times, if I'm cleaning the house, she is following me with a broom and dust pan, if I am using the computer, she is sitting on my lap, (and yes she is on my lap right now, asking to go to "kitty load" that would be
cuteoverload.com) She even follows me to the bathroom, whats nice is that it helps with potty training...for her not me silly! So when I am trying to cook, she wants up on the counter to help me attempt to make a tasty meal.

Riley is even helpful at other peoples houses, Aunt Krissy and Uncle Brian are remodeling their kitchen and Riley got to use a hammer, Aunt
Krissy even had Riley use some power tools, the drill was
Riley's favorite, she could wait to show me. ...Maybe the next Bob Villa?
1 comment:
those are cute photos! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment