Monday, December 08, 2008

Darth Snow White

This is an older Picture, (well I guess the crib kind of gives that away) Riley loves to dress up, and for some reason really likes the Darth Vader mask, the mask also has a voice changer in it. It's pretty funny to her a little girlie Darth Vader voice. And like most little girls, she loves dresses, Disney Princesses are the favorites, but will wear any dress if it sparkles!

~Sorry it took so long to post, I have been working a ton and don't have any desire to sit in front of my computer at home. (I sit in front of one, 40 hours a week... going blind!!)~ Also, my camera disappeared, and when it reappeared it wasn't working = ( So once again you get to look at blurry cell phone pictures. I guess it's better then nothing. ?right?


No comments: