Thursday, January 08, 2009

White Christmas
---------
Looking out my kitchen window

Christmas morning, Riley got up in the morning, went to the kitchen, paid no attention to the tree, it took her 20 minutes before she notice Santa had dropped of presents in the night. I didn't have any gifts under the tree until Christmas morning, because Riley loves to unwrap presents. All morning she kept saying "for me" & "check this out". It was great fun!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are such festive Christmas pictures- so beautiful and filled with joy! But where is Alexis? Hiding from life beneath dyed hair, black eyeliner and the cloud of teen anger? Too bad. Once that time is gone- it is gone. I regret not having more photos of Christmas.- Love Krissy

Katy said...

Aw... well poor Lex had an eye infection and refused to have her picture taken.(can't really blame her)

Cindy said...

please post something new.... I did!