Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Homecoming 2007
Freshmen year

Lexy, Jake, Casey, Mike, Amber, Dakota, Ali, and Zack

In all the pictures I took, there was always someone with their eyes closed, or mouth wide open or the shot was just too blurry. And let me tell you, after a few snap shots, they were done taking pictures! They wanted to get away from the parents as fast as they could. Just the girls

I was lucky enough to have the girls get ready at my house, to see them all dressed up, tons of make-up and hair spray, glitter and glam. My house smelt so sweet too, lots of perfume. (at that age they all love the really sweet stuff) .... I feel a head ache coming on...

Later all the boys came to pick them up, so I got to take a few shots before they were off on their homecoming adventure.

No comments: