I got a new camera!!! Yippy! Thank you Huffer Family!!!!!!!!

Riley now plays in her room all on her own, I often spy on her and listen to her talking to her dolls and stuffed animals. (always funny and cute) The other day I heard her say "lay down...close eyes...good girl" over and over again. I went in and saw her rubbing one of her dolls backs, and this is what her room looked like. Dolls and animals all asleep on the floor, this is what they do at daycare for nap time. I thought it was pretty funny.
2 comments:
this is why you now have a camera.... daily life goes by too quickly not to have one. Riley sure does love her dollies, I think we will try to get another blanket completed for Christmas.
Please post a new photo, how about your tree, or one of Riley.... anything would be nice! ~C
Post a Comment