Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Sequim Game Farm

This is one of the really cool things to do when you go to Sequim, the "Drive thru Zoo". Some of the animals are fenced off from the driving path, but still very close, and others are free to stick their heads in your window. (NO JOKE!, and yes some Bite) When you enter the Buffalo area, you're glad you own a giant gas guzzling SUV because these buffalo are bigger then most cars, the good news, their heads can't fit in the window, but their long slimy tongue can. ugh buffalo slobber.

One of the best parts of the zoo, you actually are allowed to "FEED the ANIMALS" that's a blast, the bears do the best tricks to win your love and a piece of your stale bread you bought from the front gate. Anyways, Chris took Lexy and Riley there for some laughs, screams, bear feeding, and buffalo drool.

*oops he forgot his camera, so this is the only picture, (he used his cell phone) Oh well, going to the game farm is easy when you live 2 miles from it. And I plan on going over sometime this summer... does anyone have a big SUV I can use? ; )

2 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

I was asking Riley about her weekend and she told me about animals and her daddy's big truck. I thought she was telling me a story about stuffed animals, not real ones... needless to say now I get it. She had a GREAT TIME going there, she told me so! She is a funny girl!