Mom of 2 are beautiful girls, Lexy is a kind and loving teenager, that doesn't do her homework, Riley is the toddler that gets into everything, and has an obession with shoes.
Me, well besides being a full time Mom, I work part time as a barista, because, my artistic skills don't pay the bills...at least yet anyways. (My sister and I are working on that, we have designed a line of scrapbook paper and are working on a second one right now.) To check out our paper go to: www.krisandkatydesign.com
My life is wonderful and healthy and I praise God for everything.
Squishy Face girl... making time go by as we wait for the ferry.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love that Riley lets Brian rearrange her face. I hope she always enjoys his jovial abuse- zerberts, tickling and general goofiness. May she never be ashamed of being silly. Kris
1 comment:
I love that Riley lets Brian rearrange her face. I hope she always enjoys his jovial abuse- zerberts, tickling and general goofiness. May she never be ashamed of being silly.
Kris
Post a Comment